100mg Hard ON Tablets
Hard On Tablets are a sildenafil citrate treatment belonging to a group of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors. It takes around 20 to 30 minutes for these tablets to become active and the positive effects last in the body for up to 6 hours, enabling a man to achieve a firm erection and perform effectively during sex. They are available in full strength 100 mg tablets which ensures maximum effectiveness. If a lower dose is required, this can be achieved by splitting the pills in two.
|10||Hard On Tablets 100mg (Trial Pack)||£11.99|
|15||Hard On Tablets 100mg (Trial Pack)||£15.99|
|20||Hard On Tablets 100mg (Trial Pack)||£19.99|
|25||Hard On Tablets 100mg||£22.01|
|30||Hard On Tablets 100mg||£26.50|
|35||Hard On Tablets 100mg||£31.01|
|40||Hard On Tablets 100mg||£34.50|
|45||Hard On Tablets 100mg||£37.50|
|50||Hard On Tablets 100mg||£40.01|
|60||Hard On Tablets 100mg||£47.50|
|70||Hard On Tablets 100mg||£53.50|
WORK MECHANISM AND INGREDIENTS FOR HARD ON TABLETS (100 mg)
Formulated by Aurochem Laboratories, Hard On Tablets contain sildenafil citrate as the prime ingredient. The medicine works by helping to widen blood vessels around the penis, allowing more blood to flow into the reproductive organ, which in turn results in harder, bigger erections for the period of time that the medication remains active in the body. However, this medicine only works when you are sexually stimulated during intercourse.
kamagra100 provides your a chance to improve your sexual health with help of Hard on Tablets Tablets. Here you can buy Hard on Tablets at very cheap price. Kamagra UK alway focusing the on Good Medicine on low cost, we always care your health and your money.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TAKING SILDENAFIL HARD ON PILLS
- Avoid taking this medication if you are taking nitrates or other ED drugs
- Don’t consume if you are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients in these pills
- Consult a doctor if you have severe heart problems or have a history of drug abuse
- Avoid if you have sickle cell anaemia, leukaemia (cancer of the blood cells)
- Don’t take them if you suffer from deformity of the penis or Peyronie’s Disease
- Avoid if you have a stomach ulcer or a bleeding problem (such as haemophilia)
- Consult your doctor if you have the rare inherited eye disease retinitis pigmentosa
- Don’t take if you have had a stroke or heart attack or if you have liver and lung problems
- Avoid if you have ever suffered from the eye problem non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
HOW TO TAKE CHEAP HARD ON TABLETS (100 mg) - Usage, Dosage & Storage
- Always take this medicine exactly as recommended
- Don’t take it more than once within any 24 hours period
- Never exceed the maximum dose of 100 mg as this may cause dangerous side effects
- Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water
- Take this medicine at least 30 to 45 minutes before planned sexual activity
- Don’t mix it with alcohol, grape fruits, heavy meals or other ED medications
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from the reach of pets and children
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS of HARD ON PILLS BY Aurochem Laboratories
Common side effects may include: headache, facial flushing, indigestion, and vision problems such as colour tinge to vision, light sensitivity, blurred vision or less sharp vision. Other side effects may include a stuffy nose or dizziness.
Uncommon side effects may include: vomiting, skin rash, eye irritation, bloodshot eyes, double vision, abnormal sensation in the eye, watery eyes, pounding or irregular heartbeat, muscle pain, vertigo, ringing in the ears, nausea, dry mouth, chest pain and fatigue.
Rare Effects: High blood pressure, low blood pressure, fainting, nosebleeds, sudden decrease or loss of hearing and painful and prolonged erections that last for more than 6 hours.
If you experience rare and serious side effects, it is important to immediately consult your doctor.